State Membership Incentives
1. A member that recruits a member in July, August and/or September will receive $50 for the first member recruited and $25 for each additional member.
2. The member who recruits the most members, a minimum of 5 members, will receive $200, if more than 1 member with the same number than $200 will be divided equally.
3. A District Deputy who holds a district meeting in July or August will receive $25.
4. A District Deputy has a Star Council(s) will receive $25 for each Star Council.
5. A District Deputy that achieves Star District will receive $100
What is a Church Drive/Recruitment Blitz?
The Knights of Columbus designates two weekends each year when every council shall conduct a Blitz/Church drive. During these weekends, one in October and one in March, all councils are asked to conduct the drive in each parish they serve. The church drive may be the most effective way of presenting our message to fellow parishioners as well as to recruit new members.
Meet with the pastor and inform him of your intentions and secure his permission.
Place an insert in your parish bulletin/s notifying the parishioners of the upcoming drive.
Order recruitment brochures, posters and flyers from the Supreme Council Supply Department (Allow 4 – 5 weeks for delivery)
Develop or update the council's brochure and make adequate copies.
Prepare an effective and concise pulpit talk to be given within the time frame allowed.
Contact and schedule members to assist with the Blitz recruitment activity and do not forget to invite your field agent to attend.
Identify teams to call on prospects or schedule an information night, and then schedule at least two first degree opportunities for the new candidates.
The forms below are for the use of Councils in Newfoundland and Labrador
The forms below can be downloaded